YOU - Facebri (Face nya sobri)

Facebri (Face nya sobri)

Catatan, curhatan (Curahan hati), cerita-cerita, kisah, pengalaman, baik yang lagi senang, sedih, lucu, kocak, bahagia, romantis, sadis, tragis, dan lain-lain dari si sobri dan orang-orang di sekitarnya. Berbagi pelajaran dari setiap pengalaman :)

Post Top Ad

YOU

You did it again

You did hurt my heart

I don't know how manyTimes

You, I don't know what to say you made me so

pesperately in love

An Now you let me down

You said you'd never lie again

You said You'd never lie again

You said this time would be so right

but then I found you were liying there

By her side

you, you turned

my whole life so blue

drowning me so deep

I just Can't reach my self again

You successfully tore my heart

Now it's only pieces

Nothing left but pieces of you

You trustrated me with this love

I've been trying to understand

You know I'm trying,

I'm trying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berikan, komentar, kritik ataupun saran yang membangun :)
Terima Kasih

Followers

Post Bottom Ad


Pages